What are cookies?
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Types of cookies used by this website
- Technical cookies: we use these cookies to make the website work and for security purposes (like spam prevention).
- Functional cookies: we use these cookies to save user preferences and choiches. For example, we store a cookie so you won’t be prompted with the “Cookie Notice” banner if you have already accepted it.
- Analytical cookies: we use these cookies to collect anonimous and aggregate information about the usage of the website. We may record the loading time of webpages or the most visited articles.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used by third-parts to collect anonimous information about users to provide targeted advertisements.
Detail on cookies that may be used by this website
- Technical cookies
- _cfduid: Creative Commons (information about material copyright);
- SERVERID***: used for server load-balancing;
- other cookies randomly generated for spam and bot detection.
- Functional cookies
- catAccCookies: stores the status of “Cookie Notice” banner.
- Analytical cookies
- _ga: Google Analytics (random visitor identifier);
- _gid: Google Analytics (identifies visited pages);
- _gat: Google Analytics (rate-limit checks).
- Advertising cookies
- Acquario.top set the third part providing ads – Google AdSense – to provide non-targeted and non-tracking ads. Only contestual advertisements have been allowed on this website.